Description: Dry Chemical Powder extinguishers utilize a specially siliconized Sodium Bicarbonate. It chemically insulates B, C Fires by forming a cloud and cutting off the oxygen supply, thus extinguishing the fire. DCP Type Fire extinguishers are available in both Stored Pressure as well as Cartridge Type design.
- Capable of fighting Class A, B, C and E fires.
- 15 bar working pressure for greater application reach and improved initial fire knockdown.
- High-quality polyester paint.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass nickel-plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Unique gauge testing system.
- Wall bracket hanger (optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service