- 2 x No.16 eye pad dressings
- 2 x 300ml eyewash bottles
- A mirror
- Provides emergency eye-wash facilities
- Mirror for self-treatment
- Instructions for use provided
The provision of emergency eyewash facilities is highly recommended or mandatory in some working environments. This emergency eyewash station will help meet those requirements and protect employees in the event of a substance of material entering the eye. The kit features a durable plastic holder, which can be simply wall mounted, as well as a plastic casing which is easy to lift while keeping out dust.
Emergency first aid equipment contained in the kit includes:
- 2 x 300ml bottles of sterile eyewash solution.
- Eye pad dressings.
- A mirror to assist in self-treatment.
Clear and concise instructions are printed on the plastic casing of the eyewash station and the text illuminates in the dark so that the kit can still be used in the event of a power outage. Keep this emergency eyewash station fully stocked and ready for use with these refills for eyewash kits
- Comes with 2 bottles of Reliwash Saline Eye Wash 300ml solution.
- Allows you to easily mount the bottles on a wall.
- Includes a mirror.
- Comes with 2 eye pads.
- Spare bottles of Reliwash Saline Eye Wash 300ml solution available for sale too.
- Entire station arrives in professional bottom form.
Depth: 50mm (of the holder)