DEXTERITY IS KING.
When you need the control of bare hands without sacrificing your skin like automotive mechanics and assembly workers, reach for the Specialty 0.5mm High Dexterity work glove. Our most dexterous mechanic glove features a new ergonomic fit and high-dexterity 0.5mm AX-Suede™ palm material that allows you to work with precision and control. The Specialty 0.5mm work glove is designed to form to the natural curvature of your hands so you can work with hand tools and small fasteners with ease. TrekDry® active cooling material form-fits your hand and dedicated flex inserts make the Specialty 0.5mm mechanic’s glove our most comfortable work glove to date.
- Low-profile Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) top closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Three-dimensional patterning forms to the natural curvature of your hand.
- Flex inserts improve finger mobility.
- High-dexterity 0.5mm AX-Suede™ palm material provides precision feel.
- Hourglass finger design eliminates material overlap.
- Machine washable.
- Maintenance & Repair
- Electrical Work