Self-contained 16-gallon gravity-flow eyewash unit uses gravity to deliver water through dual spray heads. The unit delivers over fourteen gallons (53 litres) of water for fifteen minutes, thus complying with the provisions of ANSI Z358.1 for eyewashes. The unit has a rugged plastic tank that can be installed in a wide variety of locations.
- Unit is ideal for use where a continuous supply of potable water is not available, especially in remote plant areas, low traffic and/or low hazard areas.
- Water flow is activated by pulling down on a bright yellow eye wash tray. Integral full flow nozzles deliver a soft spray of water.
- Waste water is directed into drain opening in the tank basin. 3 ft long drain hose in basin directs discharge into a floor drain, storage tank, etc.
- Furnished with an epoxy coated steel bracket for the mounting unit on a wall. The unit can also be placed on a countertop or other flat surfaces.
- Bacteriostatic additive, which is supplied with the unit, protects against the growth of bacteria, fungus, algae and acanthamoeba
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 for eyewashes.
|SPECS||GRAVIT-EYE™ GRAVITY FLOW PORTABLE EYEWASH UNITS|
|Tank Capacity||6 and 16 gallons|
|Type||Gravity Flow Portable|